There are plenty of time tracking tools on the web but most of them do only that. CronSync as a tool makes a point that time tracking and invoice management are two integrated issues and offers capabilities to manage both from a single web app. The tool has a multi-user system that allows you to grant different levels of access to users based on your business requirements.
The times can be directly tracked for a specific client, project and a module within the project. As soon as the time is entered, the timesheet is automatically updated reflecting a breakdown of time spent on the project by each user. Timesheets can be edited at any time and entries can be changed or deleted. Expenses can also be recorded at a project level by each user and automatically displayed on the expense sheet for that project. The tool also allows you to view interactive charts and reports at a client level and download them as an image or PDF document.
The accounting tab lets you create and manage invoices with ease and the team tab lets you add and delete members and assign them to particular organizations. You can also select your country of business and desired currency to format your reports and data specifically. The tool has a neat interface and provides plenty of tutorials to walk you through the various features.
- Track time for employees, freelancers and others.
- Create and manage invoices.
- Automatically updates timesheet and expense report.
- Grant limited/desired access to each user.
- View and download charts and reports.
- Choose currency and location for specific reports.
- Create new task templates.
- Option to include taxes based on location.
- To see CronSync in action watch demo videos.
Visit CronSync @ www.cronsync.com