I’m sure you are aware of the local coupon sites like Groupon and SocialBuy that provide the best deals on various product and services in your city. CoupRecoup aims to take advantage of the popularity of such sites. It brings together the people who’ve got a local coupon from the deal sites, and those who missed a nice deal on those sites.
Now, if you fall in the first category and don’t want to use the coupon, you could resell it on CoupRecoup. And if you are someone who missed a deal on Groupon or a similar site, you could come here and get it. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
The best thing about this service is that it doesn’t charge a commission. It’s completely free to use. Although it covers a few US cities at the moment, it promises to add more.
- Online local discount vouchers marketplace.
- Sell your Groupon and SocialBuy deals coupon.
- Currently covers Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Diego, and San Francisco.
- Filter coupons by discount levels and get weekly email alerts.
- Similar Tools: CouponMaps, RetailMeNot, or view the The Top 10 Grocery Coupon Websites for Cheapskates. ,
Check out CoupRecoup @ www.couprecoup.com