Windows 7 users know that the desktop can be shown immediately by clicking the corner of the taskbar. But Mac users can do a lot more with their desktop’s corners. Hot Corners in OS X Lion let Mac users perform numerous set tasks including viewing application windows, starting the screensaver, launching Mission Control, and more. But if you are a Mac user looking to do more with your desktop’s corners, check out an app called CornerClick.
CornerClick is a free to use desktop app for Mac computers. The app helps you assign an app to each corner of your Mac desktop. Multiple apps can also be assigned. You can then use your Mac’s corners to quickly launch a bunch of your favorite applications anytime you want, all thanks to CornerClick.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Assigns an app to corners of your Mac desktop.
- Can assign multiple apps too for quickly launching them.
- Similar tool: Dock Designer.
- Also read related article: 6 Easy Ways To Tweak Your Mac Desktop’s Appearance.
Check out CornerClick @ greg.vario.us/cornerclick