If you own an iPod or an iPhone but don’t particularly like iTunes, you could ditch it and go for an alternative software that lets you transfer the music and manage the files. Previously mentioned CopyTrans Manager, which we thought was a great tool to manage your iPod collection with, now offers support for iPhone 4 and the iPad.
So now you can drag and drop music files, create playlists, delete tracks and do much more not only on your iPod, but also on your iPad and iPhone. Manage playlists on any iOS4 device without the need to use iTunes.
Apart from a nice set of functions and a lot of customization options, the good thing about CopyTrans Manager is that it can be easily copied to any USB thumb drive or iPod. So you could manage your device using this tool on any computer.
- iPod and iPhone manager and backup tool.
- Now has support for iPhone 4 and iPad.
- Create playlists, drag and drop songs, delete tracks.
- Carry it on a USB stick or on your iPod.
- Can be used with any iOS4 device.
Check out CopyTrans Manager @ www.copytrans.net