|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) Lunchster – New online application that makes scheduling lunches with friends and colleagues really fast and easy. The cool thing about it is that the whole process is fully automated, all you need to do is pick your dates and add people with whom you want to have lunch. Next, Lunchster will send everyone and email, gather responses and schedule everything onto your lunch calendar.Read more: Lunchster – Quick Way To Schedule Lunches With Friends
(2) nOOkist – Website which enables you to track your sex life online and gives you some insight about it with stats, charts and reports. You can also track of your STD tests and receive notifications on when your results are going to expire. Read more: nOOkist – Track Personal Sexual History Online
(3) ThisDayInTech – Interesting historical tech calendar from Wired.com. Every day it features a historical reference of events and inventions that happened on that day starting from 18th century, which in one way or another were important for the advancement of general technology. Read more: ThisDayInTech – Historical Tech Events Calendar From Wired
(4) CleanCSS – Handy online application for quickly optimizing and formatting Cascading Style Sheets online. In other words it allows to make your CSS well organized and clean. Read more: CleanCSS – Optimize and Format CSS Online
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] QuietAgent – Anonymous job matching website that helps you find jobs based on information you provide. It is just like a dating website but only for jobs. You simply fill in your details, indicate skills and preferences, and QuietAgent will search and find matching jobs.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.