|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) SoundSleeping – Website with an online player that can play relaxing music and nature sounds which can aid to your sleep and reduce stress. It lets you customize your own tune by mixing different sounds like bonfire, creek, bird song, rain, ocean”¦ etc with drums, flute or vibe. Read more: SoundSleeping – Listen To Relaxing Music Online
(2) ReturnMyPants – New online service that helps you track stuff you lend out and borrow. It can be very useful for those who are having a hard time keeping track of borrowed and lent items between friends. Read more: ReturnMyPants – Easily Track Borrowed & Lent Items
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] Html-To-PDF-Converter – Next time you need to convert a web page to PDF, try Html-To-PDF-Converter.com. It is a quick and hassle free online web page to PDF conversion tool that can turn any web page to PDF file in a matter of seconds.
(4) MyFridgeFood – Interesting and definitely quite useful tool to quickly check what food you can prepare with the items you’ve have at hand. It presents you with two options – quick find and detailed kitchen. Both these pages have check boxes representing various food items. Just check the ones which you’ve got in your kitchen and it’ll show a list of recipes you can make with some or all of them. Read more: MyFridgeFood – Find Recipes With Ingredients You Have
(5) GoogleStore – If you are a die-hard Google fan you would definitely like GoogleStore. It is an online store run by Google where you can purchase all sorts of Google swag, brand accessories and souvenirs ranging from adult/kids clothing to things like lava lamps, mugs, pens, Yo-Yos, mouse pads etc. Read more: GoogleStore – Buy Google Accessories & Souvenirs
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.