|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) Linkli.st – New web tool that makes it easy to create lists of links and share them with others. It provides a browser bookmarklet for quickly adding links to your list. You can create as many lists as you like and keep them organized in one place online. Read more: Linkli.st – Create List Of Links & Easily Share Them
(2) ASCII-O-Matic – If you are an ASCII art fun check out this simple online utility called ASCII-O-Matic. It lets you upload an image and generate ASCII art picture from it. The application supports only JPEG format and has strict image dimension requirements. Read more: ASCII-O-Matic – Generate ASCII Art Pictures
(3) TheNameEngine – Online recource where you can find and hear proper name pronunciations of famous athletes, politicians, actors, newsmakers, brands and more. The site was created as a tool to help radio and tv channel professionals when preparing for their segment or an interview. That being said, anyone can freely use and benefit from it. Read more: TheNameEngine – Hear Proper Name Pronunciations of Public Figures
(4) Quotegasm – Website that aggregates quotations by famous people. The quotes are submitted by users and nicely organized into categories (Wisdom, Love, Politics etc). In addition to categories, users can browse quotes by author or search quotes using the search engine. Read more: Quotegasm – Quotations By Famous People
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] TweetAlert -This tool lets you can easily track subject of your interest on Twitter. When one of the subjects appears on Twitter, it will be automatically re-tweeted by TweetAlerts and you will see it in your actual Twitter feed.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.