|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] 5Sub – If you want to find the latest subtitles for your favorite movies or TV shows, then you should bookmark 5sub. It is a fast and simple movie subtitle search engine. All you need to do is enter the movie or TV show in the search box and select a preferred subtitle language.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] GourmetLibrary – This is an online gourmet food store which offers huge selection of fine foods from all around the world. The foods are divided up into over a dozen categories such as cheese, cakes, teas, coffees, salts, spices, pastas, grain, chocolate and sauces.
(3) Justpaste.it – Very simple online text editing and sharing tool with a clean user interface. You can paste text from anywhere, be it an offline word processor or a web page. There are various text formatting options like changing the font color, adding bullet points, adding links and images, and more. Read more: Justpaste.it – Simple Online Text Editing & Sharing
(4) Waze – User-contributed mobile application (iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and other mobile systems) that provides turn-by-turn navigation based on the real-time conditions of the road. Using it you can avoid traffic jams, and at the same time help other drivers (by sharing your driving data). Read more: Waze – Get Real-Time Traffic Maps on Your Mobile
(5) CouponCraze – Website where you can find thousands of coupons and discounts for a wide variety of products and services. The categories range from clothing, electronics, sports and even for occasions like Christmas. When you click on “Redeem Coupon” for a listing, it automatically copies the code and takes you to the merchant site where you need to paste it while checking out. Read more: CouponCraze – Lists Thousands Of Coupons & Discounts
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.