|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) FindMeByIP – Web app that tells you what your IP address is and what your browser can and can’t do. The tool also gives your geo-specific details based on your IP. Read more: FindMeByIP – Shows IP Address & Evaluates Your Browser
(2) BlankLabel – This web app allows you to create your own custom dress shirts and experiment with new designs. The flash-based editor will let you pick the type of fabric, style aspects such as the kind of pockets, buttons, cuff, and collars that you want, and the sizing based on body size, shirt size, and cut. Read more: BlankLabel – Design Custom Dress Shirts Online
(3) iTunes Preview – New website that lets you browse iTunes store’s music collection right in the browser without installing iTunes. It lets you check out the availability of a song in the iTunes store or other information such as the price, reviews, artist info, etc. You’d still require iTunes to buy a songs. Read more: iTunes Preview – Browse iTunes Store Without iTunes Installed
(4) PicTranslator – iPhone app that helps to translate foreign language text in images clicked from the iPhone camera into English. It currently supports a wide range of languages like French, German, Italian, Spanish and many more. Read more: PicTranslator – Automatically Translates Text in Images
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] Load2All – Great online service that lets you upload your files to multiple (19 popular) file hosting services. It has one additional feature that you’ll love for sure. You can upload large files without worrying about file size limit imposed by file hosting sites. It automatically splits large file into .rar parts and then uploads them for you.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.