|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) Cheapism – If you are a bargain hunter but also don’t like to compromise on quality then Cheapism is a website you should bookmark. What it does is simple – it searches for best quality products among the cheapest ones. The site features budget product reviews in various categories like home & garden, kitchen utilities, computers, electronics, sports, travel and many more. Read more: Cheapism – Finds Best Quality Products For Cheap
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] iBotanika – Social network for gardeners, plant enthusiasts and botanists in general. Users can upload photos, add plants and connect with other users. There is also a catalog for plants to record their health, maintenance, environment and location.
(3) Mockingbird – New tool which makes creating and sharing website mockups a cakewalk. The service, which is completely web based, could prove to be extremely useful for designers and developers who work with large number of clients from all over the world. Read more: Mockingbird – Create Website Mockups Online
(4) CHOW Restaurants Regions – Restaurants Regions is a recently launched food guide by CHOW. While there are many food and restaurant guides available on the internet, what makes this guide unique is the ability to filter results by the type of cuisine. Read more: CHOW Restaurants Regions – Find Restaurants By Cuisine
(5) VeoProject – New and powerful web tool that lets you setup and manage projects online. Your projects will be hosted online and you can easily collaborate and share them with your team members. The application has a spreadsheet like interface where projects are organized in rows, with individual project parts and tasks hierarchically listed in between. Read more: VeoProject – Effective Project Management Tool Online
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.