|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] Dodgit – Dead simple disposable inbox provider. No need to choose a username, password or even remember a unique URL. When some website asks for your email just give them any random email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and then come back later to Dodgit and check for all the emails sent to that address.
(2) JustOnceClubCard – This application can help you to reduce the number of loyalty cards you carry by combining up to 8 of them in one single card. Currently it supports around 200 stores and retailers, with new ones being constantly added. Read more: JustOnceClubCard: Put Multiple Club Cards on a Single Card
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] Paystr – Online service that allows you to easy collect payments and debts from friends, family and clients. Service is free and all the transactions are securely handled by PayPal. Once signed up, you can create payment listings, which are accessible from your own webpage at http://username.paystr.com. You then share that URL with people who owe you money in order to collect payments. They can pay for listed items with one click.
(4) Remindd – Email and text message reminder service using which you can schedule free email and SMS reminders to yourself or someone you know. The application is very easy to use and doesn’t offer too many options. To setup reminder alert all you do is register on the website and enter name, date and time for the reminder. Read more: Remindd: Text Message Reminder Service
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] SparkTooth – Web application that lets you monitor webpages for specific phrases and get email alerts when they found. The alerts are valid only for one time, this means that once SparkTooth finds what you’re looking for it will notify you and then remove your email from the system.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.