|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] GymSearch – Nice map mashup application from GymPost.com. Using it, you can easily find local fitness clubs and sport centers including martial art schools, aerobic studios, racquet clubs. The site lets you search by location (address, zip code, city) or simply zoom into the map. There is also an option to filter results by ratings, gym chains and relevant keywords.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] Clipta – This is a video recommendation site and search engine which collects, organizes and presents videos that you are likely to enjoy based on your previous behavior. It analyzes your search history, previous watched videos and narrows down the results relevant to your tastes.
(3) Lunarama – Late night restaurant directory that lists all-night restaurants across the United States. To find a restaurant, browse the site by city name. Once found, you can read user written review for the place and get the address. The site currently lists late-night restaurants for more than 100 US cities. Read more: Lunarama: Late Night Restaurants Directory
(4) WeatherFlash – Reliable weather forecast service with a clean and colorful interface. It can instantly show the weather of any city you want in one of the easiest ways possible. Just type in the name of the city and you’ll get its weather forecast within seconds. Read more: WeatherFlash: Instant & Reliable Weather Forecast
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] WidGenie – Online service that allows you visualize and present row data graphically, making it easy to grasp and understand. You can upload your data (Excel spreadsheets or CSV file) and then use the drag and drop feature to create charts and graphs, and save them as widgets. These widgets can be customized using different colors, size, headings etc. and also shared across various blogging platforms and social networks.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.