|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] AgainButSlower – Wikipedia is a grate resource to find information on many topics, however some articles can be really hard to grasp especially for non experts and people who are still learning English. AgainButSlower is a mashup website that tries to address this by displaying a simplified version of the Wikipedia along with the original one and so helping users with hard to grasp Wikipedia articles. Read more:
(2) HeyPasteIt – Lets you easily paste and share text online. Just enter some text into provided field and click “Paste online” to instantly get the URL that contains your text. No page reloading, everything is instant and happens on one page. You can access the text anytime or share it with others by forwarding the URL. Read more: HeyPasteIt: Simplest App For Sharing Text
(3) MyFax – This site lets you send fax to 41 countries worldwide. The free account allows someone to send up to 2 free faxes per day with up to 9 pages limit on each fax (including the cover page). Read more: MyFax: Send Free Fax via Internet
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] Onyaka -Free online staff scheduler that provides an easy way to schedule staff over the web. There is nothing to download or install, simply register for an account and start scheduling. You can start new projects, add your employees, set roles and drag and drop items onto your calendar. Read more:
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] Workspace – Web service that offers an instant programming infrastructure for software developers. It provides the basic tools for managing software development project that all developers need including version control, issue tracking, source code hosting and sharing, wikis and more, all integrated in one place for optimal work flow. Read more:
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.