|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] Grazr – Free RSS to widget converter that allows you to create cool custom widgets for any RSS, RDF, ATOM or OPML feed. The widgets can be easily embedded on any website or blog. The cool thing about Grazr widget is that apart from simply displaying headlines from chosen feed, it provides an option to read full articles, view photos and play YouTube videos from within the widget.
(2) RoohIt – Instant web page highlighter which lets you quickly highlight, save and share content from webpages. Just type roohit.com/ before any web URL address and you can start highlighting. No registration required and no download needed. Read more: RoohIt: Instant Online Web Page Highlighter
(3) MicrosoftHohmh – New web service by Microsoft which aims to provide you with a detailed analysis of the energy costs related to your home appliances and suggests measures to reduce home energy costs. Read more: MicrosoftHohm: Get Tips To Reduce Home Energy Costs
(4) Urban Outfitters Bike Shop – This site lets you to design your own bike and then order it online. You can customize almost any part (frame, grip, chain, tire, Rim”¦ etc.) with the color combination of your own choice, different frame sizes are also available. Read more: Urban Outfitters Bike Shop: Design Your Own Bike Online
(5) WebEnabled – Web-based development platform for LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQl and PHP) developers. It makes it easy to build applications on top of existing content management systems like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Elgg and others, lets you collaborate on your project with others and share your code. Read more: WebEnabled: Web Development Platform for LAMP Developers
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.