|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) Go2Convert – Universal image conversion tool which lets you convert an image into more than 100 different image formats including popular formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, PhotoCD, Postscript, SVG and others. Read more: Go2Convert: Universal Image Conversion Tool
(2) DontBreakTheChain – Simple online calendar that helps you accomplish your goals, especially long-term ones. You pick a goal and start marking off calendar days on which you worked toward that goal. Once marked off days accumulate, they form a visual chain of your daily accomplishments, which motivates you not to break the chain by doing incremental investments every day or week towards your goal. Read more: DontBreakTheChain: Accomplish Your Goals Like Jerry Seinfeld
(3) HealthFinder – Health portal where you can find the most reliable and latest health information and news aggregated from over 1600 government and non-profit organizations. It offers personal online health tools (online checkups, menu planners, health calculators etc.), healthy living guides, videos and podcasts on a wide range of health topics and provides links to organizations and health services nationwide. Read more: HealthFinder: Get Latest Health Information & News
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] PDFind – PDF search engine for finding all sorts of PDF documents such as application forms, official documents, rental agreement templates, manuals, ebooks etc.
(5) PDFNewspaper – Web page to PDF converter that lets you create PDFs from web content. The application can extract text content from provided URLs and RSS feeds and present it in an easy-to-read printable format. Read more: PDFNewspaper Web Page To PDF Converter
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.