|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) CuteAsHell – Social networking site for pet lovers where members can create profiles for their pets (dogs, cats, fish, birds and even reptiles) with photos, ask pet-related questions, find pet services (e.g. breeders, veterinarians, pet groomers) and get quality product recommendations from fellow pet owners. Read more: CuteAsHell: Social Networking For Your Pets
(2) ImageMerger – Online application that allow users to add one image on top of another. This can come in very handy if you want to quickly add image watermarks to one of your photos. Read more: ImageMerger: Merge Images Online
(3) MyBoneYard – If you care about the environment but are too lazy to look for the nearest recycling center, now you can recycle old electronics in a responsible and eco-friendly way without leaving your couch at MyBoneYard.com, either for free or for a reward. Read more: MyBoneYard: Recycle Your Old Electronics & Get Rewards
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] ScreenJelly – Neat web utility that provides you with a quick and hassle free way to capture your screen activity on video and then share it with others via Twitter or email. There is no installation or sign up required, just go to the site and click “Record” button to start recording. When done recording, just choose how you want to share the video and spread it online.
(5) TodaysFrontPages – Cool resource for news junkies that displays nearly 800 daily newspaper front pages published in 77 different countries. All pages are presented in their original, unedited form. Read more: TodaysFrontPages: See Front Pages Of Newspapers Around The World
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.