|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) CoboCards – Useful web app which lets you create flash cards and use them for studying. These flash cards are interactive and can include both images and graphs. You may share them with friends, print out, edit and go back to previous versions. Additional features like posting comments on the cards, setting deadlines are also suported. Read more: CoboCards: Create Interactive Flash Cards Online
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] DangerouslyFun – Website that lists a dozen of projects for creating various physical devices, many of which are rather dangerous. You can learn how to make burning bubbles, pingpong pistol, vinegar grenade and lots more. Each project includes introduction, step by step instructions and lots of user comments.
(3) FitDay – Diet and weight loss tracking journal where you track and achieve your long-term fitness goals based on your daily foods and exercises. It analyzes information and shows your daily calorie intake (fats, proteins, carbs), weight loss from each activity, long-term diet analysis and more, viewable on easy-to-understand graphs and charts. Read more: FitDay: Online Diet & Weight Loss Tracking Journal
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] RoosterFly – Price comparison engine for tickets of entertainment events like sports events, concerts and theater. It aggregates information from secondary ticketing websites and displays them in a simple, user-friendly interface helping the customers to compare event ticket prices and find the best deals.
(5) Whyzz – New website that lets you quickly find appropriate answers to many questions from kids. You can search site by typing the exact question or browse by categories. Read more: Whyzz: Get Answers to Tough Questions From Kids
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.