|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) AwayFind – Make sure you receive urgent emails when you are offline or on vacation. AwayFind gives you a custom form that people can use to reach you via SMS when you’re not accessible via regular emails. Read more: AwayFind – Receive Urgent Emails While Offline Or On Vacation.
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] DukaUs – Free group calling service for US and Canada. You can invite up to 5 participants and talk a maximum of 30 minutes per day. Read more: .
(5)– Offers a simple way to mask your private bookmark under a different URL and then password protect it. Read more: .
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] NumberZoom – Get info on telemarketers, collection agencies, and other unknown numbers left on your caller ID machine. Read more: .
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] PiccDrop – Upload, host and even hotlink your images online for free. There are no ads either. Read more: .
(8) [NO LONGER WORKS] Project Draw – Easy to use online diagram and plan drawing tool. Draw diagrams, floor layouts, network plans, and lots of other stuff. Read more: .
(9) Protonotes – This tool comes as a big help for those teams who are working on web development projects. It helps the team members to easily add notes and collaborate on prototypes, no matter where they are in the world. Read more: Protonotes – Collaborate When Working With HTML Prototypes.
(10) WordPress Theme Generator – Create your own WordPress themes. Easily customize different aspects of your theme such us layout, background color, body size and column dimensions, text style and color etc. Read more: WordPress Theme Generator.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.