|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) Congregar – Easy online tool that helps you quickly find the best date to hold your group meetings. All you have to do is create a poll with a list of possible dates and forward it to participants. The rest is handled by Conregar. Read more: Congregar – The Easy Way To Schedule Group Meetings.
(2) InterSquash – iPhonize any website that offers RSS feed. Intersquash takes the RSS feed and creates an iPhone-friendly website from it. Read more: Intersquash – Read Your Favorite Websites on iPhone.
(3) iSpeech – Convert Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text File, HTML and RSS feeds to MP3 files. You can later play recordings online or download them to your PC. Read more: iSpeech – Convert Websites & Docs To MP3 Audio.
(4) NamepediA – If you ever wanted to find out what your name really means and the history behind it, this is the site you need. NamepediA gives you the meaning, origin, regional distribution and translation for almost any name. Read more: NamepediA – What Does My Name Mean?
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] MailOnFeed – Receive emails in your feed reader. You can configure MailOnFeed to receive both plain and html messages as RSS feeds. Read more: .
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] PrevURL – Simple website that allows you to preview where shortened links point without clicking on them. Read more: .
(8) Timerime – Create and compare timelines. The best thing is that you can include various things in the timeline like pictures, text, Youtube videos and customize it in various ways. Hence it can turn out to be an interactive timeline with various multimedia objects in it. Read more: TimeRime – Online Timeline Maker.
(9) TwitterMail – Simple way to post to Twitter via email. TwitterMail gives you a free email account and when you send something to that address it will automatically show up on your Twitter profile as an update. Read more: TwitterMail – Post To Twitter Via Email.
(10) Write or Die – Online text editor that can keep you on toes by constantly reminding you to get back to writing and finish the task you’re working on. Read more: Write or Die – Get Back To Writing!
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.