|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) Daleya – Search for shared files and docs on Megaupload, Rapidshare and other extremely popular file sharing networks at once. Read more: Daleya – Search Files on Megaupload and Rapidshare.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] DoYouFeed – Transform any blog or website that has RSS feed into pretty iPhone-friendly site. The process is quite straightforward, simply copy paste the address of the feed and click on “Add” button. Get the link to iPhone version of the site. Read more: .
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] FlickrIn – Easily add Flickr photos to anywhere on your blog, website or online profile. FlickrIn generates a code for the Flickr photos badge which can then be easily embedded in the blog sidebar, thus giving it an exciting new look. Read more: .
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] GlassBooth – Quiz website that can help you make your mind on who to vote for on upcoming elections. It asks for your view on a series of issues and then matches it to the closest political candidate.
(5) Metropol iPhone – Access comprehensive collection of subway, bus and train maps for cities worldwide from your iPhone. Currently maps for more then 70 major cities are available and more being added. Read more: Metropol iPhone – Subway, Bus and Train Maps For Cities Worldwide.
(6) Packagetrackr – Track shipping packages online. The website can track packages by UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and other carriers.
(7) Tatango – Free group SMS service which makes it easier for you to send messages to a large group of friends from your PC or mobile phone.
(10) WikiUpload – Here you can upload, store and share upto 5GB of files online. No sign-up required. Read more: WikiUpload – Share Videos, Photos and eBooks Online.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.