|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) Color Combos – Great site for designers and web developers for checking and testing different color combinations for a website and choosing the right ones.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] Finch – This site makes internet browsing on dialup connection faster and less painful. It can speedup the page loading time by stripping the text styling and other secondary elements from the webpages.
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] iPhoneThemeMaker – Create your own iPhone themes. It’s very easy to create a theme, you can create a theme using images available on the site or upload your own.
(5) NomaDesk -Easy and secure way to backup personal files online, securely share files with colleagues and synchronize files and folders between multiple computers. Read more: NomaDesk – Backup and Sync Files Between Computers.
(6) RealCarTips – If you’re planning to buy a car and looking for a good deal, make sure you check out RealCarTips. Here you can find out how much others paid for their car and what is a fair price for it. Read more: RealCarTips – Find Out How Much Others Paid for Their Car
(7)– The easiest way to create fancy and slick live search box for your blog or website. It’s highly customizabe and takes about 2-3 minutes to implement.
(8) SnappyFingers – Search Engine that helps you find the right answer by searching only website FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sections from all over the Internet. Read more: SnappyFingers – Find Answers by Searching FAQ Sections.
(9) [NO LONGER WORKS] Traveas -Track flight status, airport delays, and other flight and airport information on your cellphone. The service currently available only to users from the US.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.