|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) Appnr – Directory of apps for Ubuntu Linux. Browse programs by category and popularity. To install a program simply click provided “Install” button. Read more: Appnr – Directory of Free Ubuntu Apps.
(3) CostToDrive – Find out how much it would cost you to drive in your car from one city to another. US only. Read more: CostToDrive – Estimate Gas Cost For Your Next Travel.
(4)– Reduce the amount of junk that gets into your mailbox (catalogs, promotions etc) by removing your address from marketers’ mailing lists.
(5)– One more website where you can freely stream and download MP3 files. Search for the artist or band, choose what you want to hear and click play. Read more: .
(6)– OrbitFiles.com is a free online file storage service that gives you a whopping 6 GBs of free storage space. Other features like file sharing and desktop client provided as well.
(7) PaperCase – Handy website that lets you create and print paper sleeves for your CDs and DVDs. Read more: PaperCase – Create and Print Paper Sleeves For Your CDs.
(8) SiteReloader – Automatically refresh webpages of your choice. How it can come in handy? Quite useful for watching the last-minute bidding on ebay auctions, match results, tracking stocks and so on. Read more: SiteReloader – Auto Refresh Webpages of Your Choice.
(9) [NO LONGER WORKS] TuneChimp – Cool music related webapp which lets you fetch all the information about any artist, be it his latest music videos, songs, photos, events or his bio on a single page.
(10) [NO LONGER WORKS] Twitter Patterns – Amazing background designs for your twitter profile which could give it an exciting new look.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.