|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) BudgetTracker – Comprehensive and highly-customizable personal finance calculator and budget tracking tool. Using BudgetTracker you can manage your budget, bills and transactions from a single place, setup bill due reminders to your email or mobile phone, track upcoming bills and lots more. Read further: BudgetTracker – Personal Finance Calculator and Budget Tracking.
(3) Diarised – Schedule meetings online with a minimum effort. You simply send invitees an email with all of the possible dates and times for the meeting, they choose the ones that suit them most, then Diarised does its magic and sends you a summary of the best dates. Read more: Diarised – Fast Online Meeting Scheduler.
(5) PieColor – Online pie chart maker. Select the number of slices you want your pie chart to have, add values, names, title, customize colors, and then click “Generate”. Read more: PieColor – Online Pie Chart Maker.
(6) ShareMiner (no longer available) – File search engine. Use it to search the web for software, video, music, ebooks, documents, games and archives. Read more: ShareMiner – Search Web for Files.
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] Snuzu – Online music service where you can search and listen to your favorite music online. The cool things about Snuzu is a small desktop client that lets you store your listening history online and share it with anyone you want. Read more: Snuzu – Listen to Music and Show Others what You Like.
(8) TVsubtitles – If you ever need to get subtitles for popular TV shows this is the website you need. Most of the subtitles are available in multiple languages and all completely free to download. Read more: TVSubtitles – Subtitles for Popular TV Shows and TV Series.
(10) Zipdecode – Zip code location visualizer tool. Start typing in any US zip code, and as you type each digit of the code, it will simultaneously show you a corresponding coverage area on the map. Read more: Zipdecode – Visualize Zip Code Location as You Type.
These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. To subscribe via email click here.