|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) BookGoo – Highlight and annotate documents and web pages online and then share them with others.
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] GasForFree – New website that lets you earn free gas by drivertising (displaying ads on the car). You’ll have to be apply to get accepted. Read more: .
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] InfiniTube – Create automatic Youtube playlists that play videos matching certain tags, or non-stop music clips from your favorite artists. Read more: .
(5) MoviesFoundOnline – Free website where you can watch public domain (outside of copyright restrictions) movies and documentaries. Read more: MoviesFoundOnline – Public Domain Movies and Documentaries.
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] PutPlace – Backup important files from multiple computers to a single online account. Install PutPlace on each of your computers, tell the program what files and folders you want it to backup and forget about it. It will automatically keep the files backed up and up to date. Read more: .
(8) TextSnip – Share text or code (HTML, CSS, XML, etc.) online without loosing its original formatting. Read more: TextSnip – Easily Share Formatted Text or Code with Others.
(9) Vocaroo – Online voice recording app where you can record voice messages and then share them with others via email or on your online profile webpage. Read more: Vocaroo – Record Voice, Send it to Friends, Post it Online.
(10) [NO LONGER WORKS] WebToMail – Using WebToMail you can access favorite blogs and websites directly from your email. Send an email to email@example.com with the URL of the website in the subject line and shortly after receive a reply with the webpage attached. Read more: .
These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here.To subscribe via email click here.
Got a cool website? Here is how you can submit it to MakeUseOf Directory.