|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) Bomomo – Another cool art generator that runs in your browser. Select on of the dynamic brushes and start playing around, shortly after you are likely to end up with something nice. Read more: Bomomo – Create Abstract Art in Your Browser.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] Txt60 – Txt60 is a new web app that lets you convert audio and video files to other formats and then download them to your PC or mobile phone. Read more: Txt60 – Convert Audio / Video Files to Play them on your Mobile.
(3) FeedBooks – Get great ebooks to read on your portable device. All FeedBooks books are compatible with Smartphones, PDAs, Blackberry, iPhone and e-paper devices (i.e. Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS Reader, “¦). It can aslo turn your favorite RSS Feeds into a PDF file that can be viewed on your mobile device. Read more: FeedBooks – Free eBooks to Read on your Portable Device.
(4) Feedity – Ever tried to susbcribe to the website but couldn’t because it didn’t offer any RSS feeds? This handy web app lets you create a fully-functional RSS feed for almost any web page. Read more: Feedity – Subscribe to Sites that Don’t Offer RSS Feeds.
(5) Read more …– Online app to remove unwanted characters and punctuation from the text. Remove line breaks, tabs, numbers, under scores, dotes, comas, brackets and lots of other things.
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] Outalot – Outalot is a location-based local directory. Tell Outalot where you are and it will show you the nearest restaurants, bars, movie theaters and shop. Read more: Outalot – Find nearby Restaurants, Bars, and Movie Theaters.
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] Oxios Memory – This free software app lets you close all running programs and free as many system resources as possible on your Windows Mobile device with a click of a button. Read more: Oxios Memory – Release Memory on your Windows Mobile.
(8) PicReflect – Upload an image anda dd reflection effect to it. The whole thing won’t take you more then a minute, all it takes is select the image and set reflection preferences. Read more: PicReflect – Add Pretty Reflections to your Images.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.