|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1)– Online Powerpoint viewer and builder tool. Using 280Slides you can create Powerpoint presentations online, download presentations to your PC, upload and view existing presentations, and share presentations with others.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] Beema – Beema lets you create talking 3D avatars and then download them to your phone.
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] Goojet – Goojet turns your favorite websites, web apps and RSS feeds into small pretty icons (aka Goojets), nicely puts them on one page and lets you access them from mobile phone. It’s something like Netvibes but for mobile users.
(4)– PicoWiki is a hosted wiki application for your mobile phone. You get a simple wiki tool that can be conveniently used from the screen of your mobile device. Add pages, edit pages, search text and so on.
(5)– This handy website has over 800.000 downloadable user manuals for all kind of gadgets and appliances. Search for instruction manuals by manufacturer, by device model number or browse them alphabetically.
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] Savvy Circle – Savvy Circle watches items you’re interested in buying and notifies you when they go on sale or get relisted with a lower price. SavvyCircle can monitor as many items as you like at absolutely no cost.
(7) SnapCasa – Free website screenshot generator. Website thumbnails are available in four sizes, they do not include any watermarks or ads, and there are no limits on usage. Read more: SnapCasa – Website Screenshot Generator.
(8) SortMyList – Quick tool to sort text lists. “˜Sort My List’ can alphabetize, sort numerically, sort by item length, by day of the week, or by month. It can mirror each item on the list (Oprah -> harpO), it can reverse the word order for each item (Fred Smith – Smith Fred) and so on. Read more: Sort My List – Online List Sorting Tool.
(9)– Lookup zip code by city or state. You can either enter a zip code and get the map view of the corresponding area or get all zip codes within any given city or the state.
(10)– Find out the price of new and used items. On Ztail you can suggest how much you think a item is worth, sell a product or get people to make suggestions on how much they think your item is worth.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.