|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) DownForEveryoneOrJustMe – Cool website Down For Everyone Or Just Me helps you find out whether the website you’re trying to visit is actually down or just blocked by one of the filters on your network. Read more: Website Down For Everyone Or Just Me ?.
(4) Loan Repayment Calculator – Simply enter the amount of the loan, the period, and the annual interest rate. Then hit “Calculate” and it will tell you the total amount you will end up paying, the interest amount, and what will be your monthly repayment amount. Read more: Online Loan Repayment Calc.
(5) HotspotShield – Last time we have mentioned Hulu, a US only service for watching TV show episodes and movies online. Like with anything on the internet there is always a way around and that’s exactly where Hotspot Shield comes in. This app lets you watch Hulu movies and TV show episodes online. Read more: HotspotShield – Watch Hulu TV Shows from Abroad.
(7) OVGuide – Want to find the best video streaming website for Sports, News Channels, Movies, TV shows, Anime, Cartoons”¦ whatever, OVG is the place to go. Read more: OVGuide – Ultimate Online Video Guide.
(9) [NO LONGER WORKS] ScrnShots – Do you like taking screenshots and sharing them with others? If so then you might be interested in this new website where you can store, organize and share your favorite screenshots online.
(10) [NO LONGER WORKS] Timer – Use Twitter as an alarm for things you need to remember. Like with many other Twitter services all you need to do is add the Timer to your Twitter friends.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.