|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) DanceJam – Want to show off your moves or pickup a couple of new ones? DanceJam is a place to submit your dance videos for others to comment and vote on. Read more: DanceJam – Learn Dance Moves from Pros.
(2) FeedValidator – Check your RSS and Atom feeds for errors and get suggestions on how to make it compatible with the widest range of feed readers. Read more: FeedValidator – Validate RSS and Atom Feeds.
(4) FreeMyFeed – Have you ever wanted to add an RSS feed to your feedreader but couldn’t because it required you to enter a username and password? Well FreeMyFeed has just come along to help you with that. Using this tool you can subscribe even to your Gmail messages. Read more: FreeMyFeed – Read password-protected feeds from your favorite feedreader.
(5) FunAdvice – FunAdvice is the 5′th most popular Q&A website on the web. The site boasts over 1.7 million visitors per month, over 120,000 questions and 275,000 answers. Got a problem? Ask for advice. Read more: FunAdvice – Get Quick Answers.
(6) MailHide ReCaptcha – Mailhide provides a fool-proof way to hide your email address from spammers that use automated spam bots to gather exposed email addresses. Read more: Hide Your Email Address behind the CAPTCHA.
(7) Mobile17 – Mobile17 lets you take music tracks and photos from your PC, turn them to ringtones and wallpapers and send it to your mobile phone. Read more: Mobile17 – Create Free Ringtones and Wallpapers for your Phone.
(8) MyPlayList – Another web service to create music playlists. In addition to playlists, it also creates a slideshow using publicly shared pictures from Flickr and plays it on the background along with music. Read more: MyPlayList – Music Playlists with Slideshows.
(9) TruPhone – This free mobile client lets you make low-cost international calls from your mobile phone. You can call most of the places in the world for about 6 cents / minute to a landline and 30 cents / minute to a mobile, regardless of your location. There are no roaming charges either. The only requirement for making calls is to be in the WiFi hotspot. Read more: TruPhone – Make low cost International Calls from Mobile.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.
More articles about: