|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions.|
(1) BillShrink – Don’t know if you are getting the best deal with your current cell phone plan. Billshrink is a 100% free service where you can instantly compare over 100 mobile plans and find the best plan for your needs.
(2) DarkCopy – Distraction-free online text editor. DarkCopy has a pretty black screen that is very easy on eyes. No need to sign-up, simply go to the website, switch to full-screen mode and you’re good to go. Once you’re done, download and save text to your computer. Read more: DarkCopy – Full Screen Online Text Editor.
(3) FilePub – Upload and host up to 500 mb files online for free. There are no bandwidth, storage, upload or download restrictions.
(4) FreeeBayFeeCalculator – This website lets you quickly find out how much you need to pay for the item in order to list it on eBay. Supports about 20 eBay sites worldwide. Read more: Free eBay Fee Calculator – Calculate eBay Listing Fees.
(5) LinoIt – Online alternative to desktop sticky notes software. Store and organize sticky notes, collaborate on notes with others, set due dates etc. Read more (incl. video): Linoit – Online Sticky Notes for Groups.
(6)– Enter the URL of a website and see how many times people stored it on major social bookmarking sites like Digg and Del.icio.us.
(7) URLBunch – Using UrlBunch you can take several links and combine them into a single link. This comes quite handy when you need to email or send someone several links.
(8)– HTML, RSS and CSS validation service that monitors your website’s pages for consistency. All you need to do is enter the pages you want it to monitor and specify how you want to be notified.
(9) WalletWatcher – Manage your finances and track monthly budget and spendings online. Once it’s setup you will be able to find out where your money goes, identify the areas where you tend to overspend, see how much money you can put aside for savings and so on. Read more: WalletWatcher – Track your Budget and Spendings.
(10) Xurrency – Pretty cool web-based currency converter. It also offers exchange rate RSS feeds that let you track daily exchange rates from your feedreader. Read more: Xurrency – Instant Money Converter.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.