|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) ChartAll – Want to turn some data into a fancy chart? Enter ChartAll, a free online chart creator where you can create highly customizable charts and privately share them with others. Read more: ChartAll – Online Chart Creator.
(3) Confabio – Quickly create one-time private video conference rooms and invite others to join. It doesn’t require anyone to register and takes about 5 seconds to set up: just come up with some name for a conference room and Confabilo will instantly give you a private access link to it. Read more: Confabio – Instant Web Video Conference Rooms.
(4) InstaCalc – Fancy online calculator that shows the answer as you type. You can also use it to generate equation charts, perform metric unit and currency conversions and collaborate on calculations with others. Read more: InstaCalc – The Coolest Online Calculator so far.
(5) MP3shki – Simple, free, user-friendly, comprehensive and extremely fast online music player. If you are looking for all-in-one online solution to your music needs this is it. Read more: MP3shki – Online Music Player (from Russia with Love).
(6) PDFescape – PDFescape lets you upload PDF files to web, make necessary edits and download them back. Please note it’s not a web-based PDF editor for working with text but more of a tool to add to your documents (fill-in PDF forms, edit forms, add / remove text paragraphs, add graphics, etc.) Read more: PDFescape – Online PDF Editor and Form Filler.
(8) Swaggle – Send free group text messages. Messages can be send both from the website or directly from mobile phone. To get started, all you need to do is login to your account area and create different contact groups (friends, family, team etc.). Read more: Swaggle – Simple Group Text Messaging.
(9) Wapipedia – Fast Wikipedia search tool for your mobile phone. Apart from the obvious search functionality Wapipedia also offers “˜Random’ button for jumping from one random article to another. Quite handy when you’re on the road and want to kill some time. Read more: Wapipedia : Browse Wikipedia from Mobile Phone.
(10) Wigitize – Turns RSS feeds to embeddable blog widgets. If you ever need to add some RSS feed to your website, Widgitize offers a quick and simple way to do that. Read more : Wigitize – Add RSS Feeds from Other Websites to your Blog.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.
More articles about: