|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] BrowserShots – Web-based browser combatibility check tool that allows designers to preview website look in all popular browsers at the same time. Read more (incl. screenshot): BrowserShots – Test Your Design in Different Browsers.
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] Digby – Use your BlackBerry to find, browse and buy popular merchandise including books, music, DVDs, flowers etc. Read more: .
(4)– Online music recommendation service that serves you custom playlists (aka “˜Mee stations’) based on selected songs or artists. Create stations, share stations with friends, tune-in to stations created by other members, etc.
(5)– Lookup (compare) product prices on Amazon and eBay via text messaging. Just text UPC or ISBN number of any item to ‘email@example.com’ and shortly after you should receive a text message with the item prices on Amazon and eBay.
(6) PDFHammer – Extremely useful online tool that lets you merge and rearrange PDF documents online.
(7) PriceHub – If you are in the market for a new car, or want to sell one, you can use PriceHub to get a fairly good idea about how much other people have paid for a similar car. Read more: PriceHub – Lookup Car Prices.
(9)– Free DNS service that offers a bunch of useful improvements to your internet connection. These include better connection speed, automatic blocking of malicious websites and domain typo fixer.
(10) toRead – Tiny browser bookmarklet that sends current webpage to your email address. Just click on “˜toread’ button on yout toolbar and the page will be forwarded to your email. Read more: toread – Bookmark Webpages To Email.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.