|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(2) CanYouRunIt – One-click web utility that inspects your computer’s hardware and configuration settings to determine whether or not your system can run a particular game. Must-have bookmark for any gamer. Read more: CanYouRunIt – Can Your Computer Run that Game?.
(3) CoverItLive – Stream live commentary onto your web pages or blog so your readers can follow you in real time. Extremely useful for live coverage of events, conferences, interviews etc. In addition to commentary you can also post polls, youtube videos, images from Google, accept questions from viewers, etc. Read more: CoverItLive – Live Blogging for your Website.
(4) IM-History – Desktop application that lets your save and sync your IM conversations for multiple instant messengers in one place. Whether you’re on Skype, MSN, AIM, ICQ, at work or at home, you can have all chat conversations securely stored in one place. Read more: IM-History – Store Your Chat History Online.
(6) PixDrop – Easily send pictures from a computer to your mobile phone. If you need a new wallpaper for your phone PixDrop is one of the faster and free ways to get it. Read more: PixDrop – Send Pictures from PC to Mobile.
(7) SendMeRSS – Simple “˜RSS to email service’ that allows you to receive latest posts from your favorite blogs or websites by email. SendMeRSS checks each of the websites you’ve selected at least once in every two hours. If there is something new it gets instantly forwarded to your email. Read more: SendMeRSS – Send RSS Feeds to Email.
(9) Taskado – Online project manager and collaboration tool for teams: collaborate on projects, delegate tasks to others, assign different priviledges to each collaborator, etc. Read more : Taskado – Group Project Manager.
(10) TimeBridge – Fully automated meeting manager that can schedule and organize meetings for you. It’s free, takes less than a minute to sign-up and fully integrable with M. Outlook and Google Calendar. Read more (incl. video intro): TimeBridge – Automated Meeting Scheduler.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.
More articles about: