|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(2) Clip2Net – Must-have for anyone who frequently deals with screenshots. It’s a small desktop client that lets you easily capture and annotate screenshots (add highlights, arrows, …) and embed ready screenshots on any webpage. It’s also an excellent file sharing client. Read more: Clip2Net – Capture and Publish Screenshots to Web.
(3) MeBeam – The simplest way to setup informal video / audio conference calls with with up to 18 people simultaneously. No sign-up or download required.
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] Morale-O-Meter – Keep track of your morale, health, sleep, alcohol and caffeine consumption on a daily basis. Plot everything on a graph, share graphs with friends, compare your stats against others, and so on.
(7) OhDontForget – Free mobile text messaging service with the option to schedule SMS delivery on any date and time you want. No registration required. Read more: OhDontForget – Set Quick SMS Reminders.
(8) reQall – reQall helps you remember stuff when you’re on the go – ideas, appointments, phone numbers, anything. Just dial provided toll-free number and ask reqall to remember it. Read more (incl. intro video): reQall – Helps You Remember Stuff.
(9) Visual Dictionary – Visual dictionary from Merriam-Webster.
(10) [NO LONGER WORKS] Web-Alerts – Watches your favorite blogs or websites for updates and texts you as soon as there is something new.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here. Want latest reviews in your email ? Subscribe via email.