|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] SecretTweet – Do you have some secrets that you are dying to let out? Then SecretTweet could be the right website for you. SecretTweet is a twitter-related web application that lets you post tweets anonymously. It also allows you to read secrets tweets from other users and reply to them.
(2) WhoSampled – Nice site for music lovers. It has a huge collection of music samples used in rap, rock and pop. The site compares YouTube videos of songs side-by-side and also lets you know the exact time when the sampling appears in the song. Read more: WhoSampled: Discover Music Samples Used in Rap Rock & Pop
(3) Branders – Convenient website that sells custom promotional products and corporate gifts for marketing, sales, and event planning professionals. This website allows you to order various customized items with your brand logo on it which can then be used as your company’s promotional items or giveaways. Read more: Branders: Online Shop For Custom Promotional Products
(4) BillsAreIn – If you’ve got 1 or 2 roommates and you share your household bills equally then BillsAreIn could benefit you tremendously. The tool aims to track expenses and overall money management for shared households. You can add bills, IOUs and payments easily. Read more: BillsAreIn: Shared Households Expense Tracking Online
(5) Rootein – Changing habits isn’t easy. Rootein is an online self improvement web app which aims to help you with that. It allows you to track change of habits and keeps a check on how effectively you are able to follow particular routine. Read more: Rootein: Online Self Improvement Tracker
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.