|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) FireFound – Handy Firefox add-on that remotely clears your browser’s personal data and tracks your computer’s location if it ever gets lost or stolen. This extension logs your geo-location data to the FireFound server. Read more:
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] AppRejections – While everything went well with the iPhone, there was one area where everyone, starting from developers to hardcore Apple fans criticized the company. It was the rejection of iPhone apps based on reasons that didn’t sound convincing. App Rejections is a forum for developers and other people tracking the tech industry to talk about their rejected iPhone apps. Read more:
(3) FlockDraw – Simple but elegant collaborative sketching website which lets you draw, share and collaborate on freehand sketches and diagrams. Just hit ‘start drawing’ and you are presented with a whiteboard which has a url that could be easily shared (no sign up required). Read more: FlockDraw: Online Collaborative Sketching & Drawing
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] SendSocial – Innovative service which allows you to send gifts to friends without requiring you to know their physical addresses. First, you send an item to the person’s Twitter ID or email address.
(5) WeTransfer – New file transferring service which allows you to easily transfer large (up to 2GB) files over the internet. Read more: WeTransfer: Transfer Large Files Over The Internet
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.