|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) WebPrivacyCheck – Web tool that allows you to check what security related data is exposed by your browser when you surf the web. You can use this site to judge effectiveness of proxy or any other privacy solution in keeping your identity hidden. Read more: WebPrivacyCheck – Check Proxy Effectiveness in Hiding your Identity
(2) MailCounter – Online service that provides an embeddable “Email This” counter/button for your website. It offers your website visitors an easy way to share articles on your websites with others via email. Read more: MailCounter – Get “˜Email This’ Button/Counter For Your Site
(3) Deals.Woot – User-contributed website where people can find and share the best deals online. This shopping portal works by listing deals submitted and voted by members of the Woot community. It is essentially a digg-like discovery tool for deal hunters. Read more: Deals.Woot – Digg Like Site For Deals
(4) Virtual Museum – Website that lets you browse a number of European museums online, and explore the most remarkable items of European prehistoric culture and heritage. You can browse and view items by country, museum, time period BC and categories. Read more: Virtual Museum – Browse European Museums Online
(5) Championship-Rings – Marketplace for authentic Championship Rings, Medals, Trophies and other sport memorabilia that belongs to famous athletes and coaches for both professional and collegiate sports. It includes trophies from almost all major sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, PGA, NASCAR, CART, Pro Boxing, Olympics and others). Read more: Championship-Rings – Authentic Championship Rings, Medals & Trophies
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.