|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) Tattoo Santa – It is Christmas season all over again and online greetings are making a huge comeback. Tattoo Santa is a unique online greeting card service that lets you send a customized flash video of a tattooed Santa Claus to your friend’s email for free. Read more: Tattoo Santa: Send A Tattooed Santa As A Greeting Card
(2) Bookhu – is an interesting site for searching books. The site describes itself as a “Gender Compatibility Engine for books.” What that means is that it figures out whether a particular book is preferred by the male reader or the female reader. It shows the top 30 bestselling books for men and women. Read more: Bookhu ““ A Gender Based Book Search Engine
(3) Browser Size – is a new tool launched by Google under Google Labs that could be useful not only for web designers and developers but also for the average website owner who wants to check which parts of the site are above the fold and visible to readers. Read more: Browser Size ““ Analyze Website Layout & Design
(4) Strobox – is an iPhone app that lets you create, save and share lighting diagrams so you don’t have to remember them. The app lets you choose from over 25 lighting equipments including backdrops, softboxes, umbrellas, diffusion panels, etc. Read more: Strobox: Share Lighting Diagrams Using Your iPhone
(5) Multifox – Whenever you need to be logged in as two users on any webpage ““ Google, Yahoo, the list goes on and on ““ simply choose Multifox. A new window will open not logged into anything, allowing you to log into another account without logging out of the first one. Read more: Open Any Web Service With Multiple Logins With Multifox
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.
More articles about: