|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) BankFox - New website where you can easily compare different bank products like savings accounts, checking accounts, and CDs. Unlike many similar sites which focus mainly on rates, BankFox also takes into account fees, availability of online tools, bank health, branch location, customer service, special requirements… etc. Read more: BankFox – Compare Bank Services & Products.
(2) WeSeed – Virtual investing service with social networking features. The site is aimed at common folk who wish to learn the stock market investment without risking their money. Once registered you will get virtual $10,000 that you can invest in stocks and build your portfolio. Read more: WeSeed – Learn The Stock Market For Free Online
(3) Depicter – Online diagram creator that allows users to draw basic diagrams. It does not require Flash, Java applets or any other plug-ins. Just visit the site, quickly sign up and start drawing the digrams using simple functions like lines, shapes, text”¦ etc. Read more: Depicter – Simple Diagram Creator.
(4) Wikiwix – Comprehensive Wikipedia search engine which not only searches Wikipedia but also other related sister sites associated with the its database like Wikisource, Wikitionary, Wikibooks, Wikinews and more. Read more: Wikiwix – The Ultimate Wikipedia Search Engine.
(5) RSSHandler – Web application that converts YouTube RSS feeds into FLV, MP4 and other such computer/mobile friendly formats. This way users can easily download and view them later without connection to Internet. Read more: RSSHandler – Convert Youtube RSS to Podcast.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.
More articles about: