|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) AppWorldBlackBerry – Comprehensive directory of paid & free applications for the BlackBerry. You can search for apps, browse by category (Business, Entertainment, Finance, Games, Health, Social Networking, Maps, Music”¦ etc ), and check top free, top paid and recently added applications. Read more: AppWorldBlackBerry – Directory of paid & free applications for the BlackBerry
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] CTwittLike – New and interesting Twitter application that lets you view Twitter as someone else, with all the Tweets from the people he/she follows. For example you can enter Oprah and see her Twitter stream the way she sees it.
(3) Q-Block – Website which enables you to create your own 3D pixel arts for free. It provides a really cool 3D pixel editor where you can edit, copy and extrude pixel layers, switch between colors, customize background, show/hide canvas and rotate 360°. Once pixel art is ready it can be printed out, saved online and downloaded as wallpaper or animated GIF. Read more: Q-Block – Free Pixel Art Creator
(4) Yahoo Deals – Online shopping deal, discount and coupon aggregator which brings you great bargains on everything from cell phone deals, to cheap shoes. It has a daily deals section which show you great offers on various products which can be availed within the next 24 hours. Read more: Yahoo Deals – Daily Online Shopping Deals And Discounts
(5) Maxithlon – Interesting global web game, where you can be your own athletic club manager. You will be in charge of all club related issues including athletes, training, coaches, arenas, financing, disciplines, competitions, transfers”¦ etc. Your goal is to reach the highest possible club and individual results by competing with other clubs worldwide. Read more: Maxithlon – Be Your Own Athletic Club Manager & Compete With Others
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.