|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) About:me – New Firefox add-on that lets you view your past browsing history and download activity in a way that makes sense. Unlike default browsing history feature, About:me presents browsing history on an easy to grasp graphs from where you can see the websites you visit most including the individual pages visited most often on each website. Read more: About:me – Track Your Browser Usage Stats & Download Trends
(2) FunPhotoBox – Free online service for easily adding special effects to your pictures. It also allows you to create realistic looking animations, funny magazine covers and e-cards. Currently there are around 120 high quality photo effect templates available, just choose the one you like and apply it to your photo. Read more: FunPhotoBox – Adding Special Effects to Pictures Made Easy
(3) LoveTextures – Web resource that provides you with 100 % free high resolution background textures for download and print. There are currently around 200 textures available and more uploaded every month. Read more: LoveTextures – Hi-res Free Background Textures
(4) Taaz – Brilliant virtual makeover site which adds a number of enhancements to uploaded profile photos at one click of the mouse. Users could quickly change the color of lipstick, lip liner, hair, add new hairstyles, eyelashes, apply foundatio, use the concealer and the blush option to pamper the face and much more. Read more: Taaz – Upload A Photo & Create A Virtual Makeover
(5) ZuiTube – Site which claims to have the largest online collection of videos for Ñhildren. Almost all the videos are sourced from YouTube and fall under different categories like cartoons, animals, sports and more. The videos are approved by parents and teachers. Read more: ZuiTube – Online Videos For Children
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.