|Check out some of the latest MakeUseOf discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For more cool websites and web app reviews subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] Click2Try – Web service which allows you to test open source software in the browser itself so that you don’t go through the hassle of downloading and installing the software. There are various software under different categories like business, education, linux etc which you can test. Read more:
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] PickMusic – This site offers a cool collection of music videos on the web. It claims to host more than 1 million music videos which can be easily searched using the artist or the song name. Read more:
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] ShareFlow – Web-based dashboard that allows a group of people easily communicate and collaborate on different projects without all the mess caused by group emailing. Instead of sending messages back and forth among a group of people, you join a relevant conversation thread (“flow”) and start adding your comments to the stream.
(4) Vizzl – Search engine which helps you visually search and browse Amazon, Ebay and Youtube. The visual interface is very intuitive and easy to use. There are 4 different view options like compact view, tiny view, extended view and list view. Read more: Vizzl: YouTube, Ebay & Amazon Visual Search Tool
(5) 99Stats – Free online web statistics tracker that lets you analyze the traffic of your website or a blog. It lets you monitor your daily traffic, view its geographical distribution (continent, country, city) and visitors’ info including their browser, OS and screen resolution. See referring URLs and search keywords used by visitors to find you online. Read more: 99Stats: Free Online Web Statistics Tracker
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last couple of days. If you want us to send you daily round-ups of all cool websites we come across, leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.