|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) GoView – Excellent screencast recording app for creating and sharing screencasts. GoView provides you with desktop client using which you can record your desktop screen along with the audio and then share recordigs with others. Read more: GoView – Easy Screencast Recording & Sharing.
(2) [NO LONGER WORKS] Lizzer – This browser bookmarklet makes document and image embedding inside emails or blog posts really fast and easy. You can search and quickly embed content from over 20 services including Delicious, Flickr, YouTube etc. Read more: .
(3) MyBankTracker – Check bank reviews and ratings for US banks. You can compare mortgage rates across different banks, check out the credit card rates being offered, review a bank’s profile and more. Read more: MyBankTracker – Bank Reviews & Ratings.
(4) Nanocrowd – Shows movie suggestions based on the movies you like. First, it shows you a list of movie suggestions similar to the one you selected, and then it lets you filter those movies by 3-word nanogenres depending on your mood. Read more: Nanocrowd – Get Movie Suggestions Based On Movies You Like.
(5) UGOlog – Are you suspicious that someone might be going through your personal stuff when you are not at home? Using UGOlog you can monitor your home over the internet for free. Read more: Read more: UGOlog: Monitor Your Home Over The Internet With a Webcam.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.