|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) DailyMile – Track your workouts and physical training like running, cycling or any other training schedule online. It also makes the entire training process more social by helping you connect with local athletes. Read more: DailyMile – Track Your Workouts Online.
(2) PrintingChoice – Compare printing services and get best prices for printing things like brochures, flyers, business cards, door hangers, postcards, posters and tickers. Read more: PrintingChoice – Compare Printing Services and Find Best Deals.
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] Wantz.it – Online wish list builder that helps you to create public wishlists very easily – all you have to do is bookmark your desired items on delicious using the tag “dowant”. That easy.
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] WordCountTool – Online app that can count words in text? It gives you total number of words for any submitted text.
(5) [NO LONGER WORKS] uSend.io – Send large files over the internet through a very simple process. There is no registration. Simply go to the site, select your file, enter recipients email address and click on “Send It Out!” button.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.