|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(2) beFunky – Awesome online app that lets you turn videos into cartoons, create animated painting out your pictures, create animated avatars and more. Read more: beFunky – Cartoonize Your Photos and Videos (incl. video demo).
(4) GetSatisfaction – Got a problem with Gmail ? iPod? or maybe an accounting question? Ask it to the company! In addition to qualified help, get free replies from other community members as well. Read more: GetSatisfaction – Universal Tech Support.
(5) Nouri.sh – Take multiple RSS feeds and turn them into automated email newsletter that readers can subscribe to. Not a publisher? You still can use Nouri.sh to merge your favorite blog feeds and get them delivered to on daily, weekly or monthly basis as a newsletter. Read more: Nouri.sh – Convert RSS Feeds to a Newsletter.
(6)– Web-based PayPal fee calculator. Quickly figure how much you need to charge to get the amount you’re looking for. Or just calculate how much you would be charged for an incoming payment.
(8) Spreeder – Spreeder is one of a kind service that helps you learn speed reading. The idea behind it is to train your mind to process only what’s necessary and disregard anything that has a negative effect on your reading speed. Read more: Spreeder: Learn to Speed Read.
(9) Symbaloo – Simple yet feature-rich online startpage that lets you easily organize and access favorite websites and web services on one page. Highlights include: tabbed browsing, drag’n drop interface, module support (email, radio, etc.), and more (incl. video demo).
(10)– Online Media Center where you can store, access and play all your media files in a desktop like interface. It’s easy-to-use, fast, intuitive and supports drag’n drop functionality.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here (via RSS or email).