|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) [NO LONGER WORKS] Buzzword – Flash-powered online word processor. Includes all basic Microsoft Word features, fast and has an excellent user interface. Suitable both for individual usage as well group collaboration. Fully compatible with Microsoft Office documents (import / export). Read more: .
(3) [NO LONGER WORKS] FlashPhone – Make free phone calls (both local and international) directly from the browser. No client installation necessary, all you need are headset, computer, necessary flash drivers and broadband internet connection.
(4) Jango – Create own radio stations and share them with friends. Jango radio stations are like random playlists that consist of songs from the artists of your choice. Read more: Jango – Listen to Favorite Music Online.
(5)– iDesktop.tv offers an alternative way to browse Youtube, … a better one. It has a way more interactive interface, provides an option to download videos to your PC, plus a wide range of visual adjustments.
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] MagMyPic – Fun site where you can upload a personal picture and turn it into an really cool magazine cover.
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] MailBucket – Finally, a service that lets you forward emails to your feedreader.
(9)– Multi-site video uploader and viewership tracker. Upload any video to up-to 9 most popular video sharing sites at the same time, track total viewership stats, share stats with others, and more.
(10) Wirdea – Got too many ideas? Track them with Wridea. This handy app allows you to save and organize ideas online, and collaborate on ideas with others. It can also be used as a basic project management application. Read more: Wirdea: Keep Track of Ideas.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here (via RSS or email).