|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(3) FotoCrib – Online photo enhancement application with a bunch of excellent additional features, i.e. on demand photo encryption, image converter, fotomail, and fotopuzle. Read more: FotoCrib – Enhance Your Photos Online.
(4) Instructables – Entertaining and rather addictive online community where passionate people share what they do and how they do it. Hundreds of fun and useful DIY (Do It Yourself) videos and “˜How To’ guides. Read more: Instructables – The Web’s Biggest Show & Tell.
(5) LocateTV (US / UK) – Excellent search engine for local TV listings, in particular for TV shows and Movies. Find out when your favorite shows or movies are shown on TV, see whether they are available online (both free and paid), and see where you can get them on DVD. Read more: LocateTV – Movie and TV Show Listings Search (incl. video demo).
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] MediaMaster – Store and access your music online from any web-enabled PC. Create playlists, share your library with friends, browse through 1000s of community shared playlists, and more.
(7) [NO LONGER WORKS] ReminderFeed – Quick and simple way to schedule and send reminders to your feed reader. Just fill-in the reminder form, set start and end dates, and press “˜create’ button to generate custom feed for your reminder.
(8) RescueTime – Free time management tool that helps you understand how and where you spend time while working on you computer. Find out what programs and websites take most of your time (Digg, Wikipedia, Word, Gmail, Dreamweaver “¦). Read more: RescueTime – Web-based Time Management.
(9)(US only) – Conference calls with as many people as you want. You can think of it as a virtual meeting space where you can invite and talk to a group of people using any phone.
NOTE: These are just half of the applications that were added to our Directory in the last 3-4 days. To keep up-to-date on all directory additions subscribe to MakeUseOf Directory here (via RSS or email).