|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory. Want to submit your application to MakeUseOf directory ? See how here.|
(1) CrappyGraphs -Quick graph sketching tool that provides you with an easy way to draw graphs online and then share them with others. You can either create simple line graphs or 2/3 circle Venn diagrams. Read more: CrappyGraphs – Draw Quick Graphs Online.
(2) Doitdoitdone – Dead simple to-do list app. In just two clicks you can start creating your to-do list for the day. A URL is created for your to-do list and you could bookmark it and then keep modifying your to-do list as and when possible. Read more: Doitdoitdone – A Quick And Easy To-do List.
(3)– Enter your favorite artist or band and get a list of upcoming live concerts you might like.
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] GoingToRain – Tells you if it is going to rain or not. You do not have to type in your whereabouts or do anything else, just go to the website and it will auto-detect your location and tell you if is going to rain today.
(6) [NO LONGER WORKS] Newsified – Get a birds-eye view of popular social news sites and see featured items from all sites on one page.
(7) NotifyMeWhenItsUp – Monitor any temporarily down page and get an email alert when it goes back online.
(8) PicClick – If you are an eBay or Amazon user then you would certainly love this tool. PicClick provides a better way to search through the thousands of eBay and Amazon items. Read more: PicClick – Visual Search Engine For eBay And Amazon.
(9) Textme2Day – Send sms to mobile right from your computer. There is no sign up or registration needed. Read more: TextMe2Day – Send Free SMS To Any Mobile From Computer.
(10) [NO LONGER WORKS] WebInMail – Access your favorite websites via email. Send an email to email@example.com with the name of the website in subject line (e.g. www.makeuseof.com ) and shortly after get the webpage as an email. Read more: .
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.