CookThink is nice food recipe search tool that lets you find recipes according to your food cravings. You can search for recipes by ingredients, dish types, cuisines and moods. All listed recipes are easy prep meals and dishes, ideal for quick home cooking. Each recipe is tested in-house or by site’s contributing recipe partners such as top food bloggers, chefs and cook book authors.
There is no registration for searching recipes, however if registered you can keep track of your favorite recipes, leave comments and build your own meals from several food recipes using the Meal Builder.
Additionally you can read useful food reference articles, see most popular recipe searches, subscribe to site’s Root Source weekly newsletter to learn in detail about a single ingredient: best ways to buy it, how to store it, prepare it and cook with it.
- Food recipe ideas search tool.
- Search for recipes by ingredients, dish types, cuisines and moods.
- Each recipe is tested by the site or by site’s partner food experts.
- Read useful food reference articles, see most popular recipes and food searches.
- Subscribe to weekly Root Source newsletter to learn in detail about a single ingredient: how to buy it, store and cook with it.
- Register to keep track of your favorite recipes, comment on recipes and build your own meals from different recipes.
- Other food recipe websites: Foodista, Cookstr.
Check out CookThink @ www.cookthink.com