The holiday season is here, and that means families and meeting and feasting. With so many people arriving at your doorstep, don’t you want to surprise and amaze them with some delicious homemade food?
For those of you interested in cooking, be sure to check out the new website Cookstr. Cookstr is full of recipes from around the world that you can browse by main ingredient, holiday, meal, and many others. Cookstr is easy to navigate website, and though it doesn’t have that many recipes in its cupboard, new recipes are being added all the time. The contributors aren’t ordinary people either. Many of the recipes were designed by chefs and in cookbooks. Great recipe website, especially for holidays.
- Browser recipes by Chefs from around the world.
- Browse recipes by ingredients, holidays, meal, chef, and method of preparing
- Print or share your favorite recipes with friends
- Get info about any recipe (i.e. skill level, time for preparation, and any addition notes)
- Refine searches by cost, time, holiday, etc.
- Similar sites: Foodista, GroupRecipes.
MakeUseOf also published a couple of really good artilcles covering recipe websites. One is Top 5 Recipe Websites and more recently Great Cooking Websites from a Different Perspective.
Check out Cookstr @ www.cookstr.com