Are you looking for an all-in-one kitchen-related website? What if there was a website that contained various cooking tips, numerous food recipes, and a glossary of all ingredients? Cooklet offers all of that.
Cooklet is a free website that includes almost everything you will need to cook. It contains recipes, food cleaning tips, cooking tips, and tips on which products to buy. Recipes are accompanied by a rating and their preparation time. Tips can be browsed according to a user’s cooking level. You can also use the website’s measurements converter and timer to help you with your cooking.
Any custom questions can be posted on the site’s forums where other users can answer.
The site also features a mobile friendly version and an Adobe Air based desktop application. A soon to be launched smartphone app is promised.
- Discover, store and organize recipes online.
- Contains cooking tips based on cooking levels.
- Contains cooking recipes with ratings and preparation times.
- Lets you create an account to save recipes.
- Has forums for users’ interaction.
- Contains various tools to help cooking e.g. calorie counter, measurements converter, and timer.
- Has a mobile friendly version.
- Provides a cross-platform desktop application.
- Will soon be launching a smartphone app.
- Similar tools: ManTestedRecipes, CookDinner and Plummelo.
- Also read related articles:3 Great Online Resources To Learn How To Cook Well
Yummly – A Recipe Search Engine to Spice up Your Cooking
Great Cooking Websites from a Different Perspective
Check out Cooklet @ www.cooklet.com